By Peter Jeff
The Leadership Mints Guy
Here’s an idea to help you stay positive in your outlook. Reading time: 1:13
Consider this “Reality Show” out of the history books whenever you’re having a bad day.
1. WILLIAM HENRY HARRISON caught a cold and died 30 days 12 hours and 30 minutes after he became president of the United States in 1841–the shortest presidential administration in the history of the United States.
2. GENERAL GEORGE PATTON who dodged enemy bullets for many years was killed in a car accident when an army truck ran into his limousine on the day before he was to leave Germany for the United States.
3. GENERAL STONEWALL JACKSON of Civil War fame was accidentally killed by his own men.
4. GREEK SOOTHSAYER CALCHAS laughed himself to death, choking while drinking wine.
5. GALILEO, the first man to peer to the heavens through a telescope, died blind. Continue reading